Thursday, December 25, 2008

New Years Resalotion Early

Alright as the Holidays have been going by I have been feeling MORE and MORE depressed. Why might you ask? Well It is not because I hate the holidays or something triadic has happened to me during the Holidays but it is because I feel MORE and MORE disgusted with myself. I HATE the way I feel physically, emotionally, and most of all the way I look. I know looks are not everything. But to me if I don't feel that I look good then guess what that starts to play with everything else in me. I am starting this blog as an accountability for myself to my friends. Here is where I need your help. I am going to start with sharing something that I don't even like to share with my own husband. MY WEIGHT. I figure if I put it out there it isn't a secret anymore. There is nothing to hide. Nothing to cover up. I am going to blog about my work outs my eating's of the days. My straights and most of all my weaknesses. I want nothing but the most brutal honesty from you guys. I need that kind of stuff. I am going to be starting my training for a 13.1 mile run when I get back home from the Holidays and I can tell you right now, I REALLY don't think that I could even make it past a mile right now without feeling like I am going to jump into my grave. Another reason I want to do this is because I am 24 almost 25 years old. I have NEVER in my life thought that I would EVER be at the weight that I am. It is NOT healthy at all. I have a 3 year old son who I ador with everything in me. I want to better my health for him. I figure I take better care of him health wise then I do myself and for what reason? So that he is a strong healthy kid. Well what about me? I need to be a strong and healthy mommy so I can see him grow!! Being totally honest I want to do this for my husband too. I want to give him the "young" healthy girl he use to have back in the day. You all know as much as I do you don't want to look all fat and nasty for your man. You want things to be just as nice and good looking as they do for them. So with this blog I am going to be doing it at my best everyday so I can stay accountable. I would REALLY, REALLY, REALLY like all of your help so with that said. Welcome to What goes up IS coming down. My weight is no longer going to be going up it is only going to come down from here!!

Starting Weight: 168-172
Weakness: JUNK FOOD, Not eating a breakfast everyday, Not working out as much as I should, Making Excuses, and Not being honest with myself
Goals: Getting on my moms treadmill everyday till the day we leave IL, Cutting back on the junk food, and eating breakfast
Rule of the Week: NO EXCUSES

2 comments:

  1. Proud of you Britt! I'll be right here with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you Brit! This is the exact reason why I started my own "healthy" blog awhile back. It's great accountability for yourself. I love updating it with how many pounds I've lost or some new healthy treat that I've discovered. You can do it! Keep setting small short-term goals. Those baby steps will soon add up & before you know it, you'll be looking in the mirror at a "new" you :>)

    ReplyDelete