Thursday, January 22, 2009

BAD BAD GIRL

That is what I found out I am. I have not posted yet due to the fact that I am VERY upset with myself. Through the process of getting life INS. for me (and Rob too) I found out that I yes I have high cholesterol. It is not so high that I have to be put on meds or anything like that, in fact it is border line high, like I just hit the high point. Well point is, is I DON'T WANT IT TO BE HIGH. I want it to be normal just like ever thing else. So due to my "High cholesterol" it is going to add $8.00 onto our bill every month. WAY TO GO BRITT!!! WHOO. NOT. My hubby said that at least we caught it before it got higher OR the fact that I am still in my mid 20's is a plus because at least it is easier to do something about it rather then when I am 40's. Oh well. Well this week has been REALLY CRAPY for me. My brother has been in town so workouts (other then playing the Wii) have not happened. Also the fact that I cant breath through my nose has played a little bit into my not working out too. But the biggest "excuse" is the fact the Bubba is in town and I have been running him back and forth to his Basketball games that are an hour to and an hour back from my house. So I am just going to chalk this week to a lost cause and get back on my horse this weekend after Brad leaves. My hubby gave me some motivation though this week. He carpeted half of my garage and set my work out equipment up for me all nice and net!!! THANKS BABE:P

Weight: God only knows right now.
Goals: GET BACK ON MY HORSE.
Prayer: I get better from this head cold, I get a workout partner back, and I get my hinnie in gear!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment